I think my father is regretting taking my brother and me with to Costco
today. They had a ton of DVDs of the shows we watched as kids.... Guess who
now has them all!!!!
Lol. I've been watching it for almost two hours now... And I still love it. They have them all at Costco for cheaper than like Target or other places. My brother and I were super excited.
7 comments:
ZOMG!!!! "Talespin!" Must own NOW!!!!!!
DUCK TAILS and TALESPIN :D so Jealous!!!
Good choices! I still get the theme song from duck tails in my head from time to time.
Lol. I've been watching it for almost two hours now... And I still love it. They have them all at Costco for cheaper than like Target or other places. My brother and I were super excited.
Talespin darkwing duck AND DuckTales!!!!! that's awesome!
I *heart* Hong Kong Phooey, the number one super guy!!
oohhhhhhh goodness, i remember those!!!
Post a Comment