No. It takes the water out of your hair and turns it into steam. You can sort of see where it comes out on each side of the straightener on the top (the things that look like lines).
All I could find on their site was hair straighteners non that straightened and dried like this. That just scares me LOL. I have been straightening my hair for years now and know that you need your hair to be at least 90% dry before using.
My hair is stuck inbetween curly and straight... It's kind of wavy. But not evenly wavy, therefore I have to straighten it or let it air dry completely before brushing it. It's got a mind of it's own! (And it refuses to hold complete curls for too long).
8 comments:
OMG PLEASE tell me it also blows hot air to help dry your hair?!?!
No. It takes the water out of your hair and turns it into steam. You can sort of see where it comes out on each side of the straightener on the top (the things that look like lines).
So, what brand is it?!?!?
Revlon. They sell it at Target and Walmart.
All I could find on their site was hair straighteners non that straightened and dried like this. That just scares me LOL. I have been straightening my hair for years now and know that you need your hair to be at least 90% dry before using.
Cool you found something that does both!!
My bad... It's a Remington
LOL-you guys are using straightener and I'm searching for a good curl and wave booster. The grass is always greener... :)
My hair is stuck inbetween curly and straight... It's kind of wavy. But not evenly wavy, therefore I have to straighten it or let it air dry completely before brushing it. It's got a mind of it's own! (And it refuses to hold complete curls for too long).
Post a Comment