While out shopping with Eddie this weekend, I found what I want the bridesmaid dresses to resemble (on the left). But they're currently at Sears, meaning the likelihood of them being there when I need them is slim. :(
those are pretty!!!! very cha-cha and different.... but yeah unlikely... maybe find out the brand and see if they have a website were you could order them? or check with a store employee?
And I checked David's Bridal's website and I don't remember seeing something like that... I could have missed it though. I'll probably look again closer to finals lol.
3 comments:
those are pretty!!!! very cha-cha and different.... but yeah unlikely... maybe find out the brand and see if they have a website were you could order them? or check with a store employee?
I would suggest David's Bridal. I know they have a dress just like that, not sure on the material or color though.
Great idea, Renatta!!!
And I checked David's Bridal's website and I don't remember seeing something like that... I could have missed it though. I'll probably look again closer to finals lol.
Post a Comment