I understand that it makes me wanna hot barf all over.
it looks like you did and someone put it in gelatin.
This may be one of the must repulsive things humans ever decided to put in their mouths.
Never heard of it - now I am glad that I haven't!
all i can say is.....ewww lol
Eww!! ;{ LOL @ Linda's HOT barf....*ralph*
Probably just as gross as "Fromunda" cheese...........you know what that is right? LOL
ew i don't know what either of these "cheese"s are, but i'm pretty nauseous
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I understand that it makes me wanna hot barf all over.
it looks like you did and someone put it in gelatin.
This may be one of the must repulsive things humans ever decided to put in their mouths.
Never heard of it - now I am glad that I haven't!
all i can say is.....ewww lol
Eww!! ;{ LOL @ Linda's HOT barf....
*ralph*
Probably just as gross as "Fromunda" cheese...........
you know what that is right? LOL
ew i don't know what either of these "cheese"s are, but i'm pretty nauseous
Post a Comment