Liz 6/365


The entire beach is these beautiful rounded pebbles! I love smooth, round
stones. I could spend weeks here picking up the ones that catch my eye.
Instead of bringing home a metric ton, I picked three and used the rest of
my selections to built some towers for the next occupants to enjoy.

4 comments:

Jon said...

That's really cool, every time I see something like that on the beach I wonder who did it, how long it's been there. Makes the world seem bigger.

Unknown said...

Those are great, I would love to get my hands on some of those!!

Anonymous said...

Good self control! I would have wanted to bring home a bunch too. There's something SO calming about running your fingers over a smooth stone-like you're getting grounded energy from mother earth or something.

Robin in NJ said...

I love this photo. It's very moving.