Over there is Orcas Island. That's where I ran away to this weekend, all by myself. I've decided that 2011 is going to be the year of me taking time away alone, and it starts now!
You're going to be a good example for me this year, sounds like excellent self-care. Also, I love your neck of the woods. I visited tacoma/seattle/san juan islands back in 2001 and fell in love. I'll be back out there some day for another visit-there's no place like it!
3 comments:
sounds like a good plan!
You're going to be a good example for me this year, sounds like excellent self-care. Also, I love your neck of the woods. I visited tacoma/seattle/san juan islands back in 2001 and fell in love. I'll be back out there some day for another visit-there's no place like it!
Beautiful and some me time is definitely in order for you. I know for me it's hard to make it a priority.
Post a Comment