iPad 2 case.
Yeah baby! Mine is expected on the 31st yippee!
I tried to buy one yesterday but my local Apple Store is out of the 16 GB wi-fi model.I'm gonna hold off for now as I've decided to divert funds elsewhere.
My shipment notification of my cover came yesterday.... No word on when the thing that it covers is coming. :(
Thank GOODNESS some people were smart and decided to order them online rather than camping out next to Apple stores all night! Craziness!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
iPad 2 case.
Yeah baby! Mine is expected on the 31st yippee!
I tried to buy one yesterday but my local Apple Store is out of the 16 GB wi-fi model.
I'm gonna hold off for now as I've decided to divert funds elsewhere.
My shipment notification of my cover came yesterday.... No word on when the thing that it covers is coming. :(
Thank GOODNESS some people were smart and decided to order them online rather than camping out next to Apple stores all night! Craziness!
Post a Comment