Been exchanging emails with a guy on a dating site, and we're going to meet
at the Apple Store this evening. I'm hoping to score an iPad2 while I'm
there but I don't hold out much hope of that.
I think this is the very first time in my life I've gone out to meet someone
I didn't already know. Not sure what to expect.
5 comments:
woo have fun and good luck!
Have fun, be safe and good luck!
Sounds like a very good & public place for the meeting. Have fun! On the iPad - In Bend - Best Buy and AT&T store sold out in 10 minutes. I ordered on line but still not getting it until April.
Good luck! And it sounds like it's a great idea to meet at the Apple Store. The one by me is usually packed. So it'll be nice and safe for you. :)
Let us know how it goes!
Good for you! I hope you had fun! I remember doing this before I finally found Tyler. Scary but good. :)
Post a Comment