Kirsten 31/365


The spring bug has hit me....and a discovery at a thrift store near by.
Yesterday my friend came over and told me we were going shopping. she is
the deal finding QUEEN. We went to a close thrift store and found a shit ton
of the closet organizers brand new in the bags, normally $20-$30 for $3-$4.
OMG! I ended up buying 5 of them and still can get more from my friend who
bought like 20 LOL. So today I reorganized Bailey's closet and my own. The
dressers are gone. i dont know how I feel about that yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice little change!!

Anonymous said...

definitely, I agree. looks good! you can come do mine next!

Rachel said...

Ugh. So jealous. That closet looks bigger than mine... Although I forgot what the inside of my closet looks like. I can't really get to the one at home :(