Kirsten 23/365


Oh how I wish Robin and Joe were here to help me! 4 kids and 3 adults, kids
first time roller skating....OMG what was I thinking?!?!?! Bailey had a melt
down the whole time, Turner did pretty good but didn't like falling and the
other two loved it. I had to hold up both kids by myself. My arms hurt and I
was VERY thankful for a staff member to help out in the beginning and get
the kids just to STAND without falling!

Oh and out of three photos taken here, all kids were looking at me EXCEPT Bailey...grrrr

4 comments:

Renatta said...

ahhh i loved roller skating when i was little! at least you got a workout... ? hahah

Anonymous said...

sounds strenuous! is it just me or is your lil Bailey growing like a weed? She all of a sudden looks much older to me. adorable, no doubt, but older.

Robin in NJ said...

We would have definitely helped you. I think you need at least 2 adults for each kid. How come Bailey had a meltdown? Tell Turner that big people don't like it when they fall either. And we do.

Samantha said...

Baaahahaha I would have loved to have been there, it sounds extremely entertaining!