Kirsten 20/365


Since Tuesday I have been sick. Its ALL in my lungs. A very dry tight
feeling and a deep dry cough to go with it. It hurts. Well Thursday it got
to a point that even breathing hurt. There was no way I could smoke. I
normally have two smokes a day. I haven't smoked in 4 days now. I feel good
about it. My goal this year (even if it happened on Dec. 31st) was to
finally be done smoking. I'm taking this opportunity to jump on the wagon
and super glue my ass in. I think I will be able to stay smoke free at this
point.....Fingers crossed. Next, to get Tyler to quit.

10 comments:

Jean said...

Super proud of you. Not for the nasty, sick part, of course. But you sound really determined. I hope you post the picture and caption somewhere you see it EVERY day--especially on the hard days when you want to give up. You can do this!!

Rachel said...

We're here for you! I know how hard it is, but I know you can do it!

Shawn said...

Good luck!

Lynn said...

Good for you! It would be sooo much easier if Tyler joined you. I agree with Jean - you do sound determined - I know you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yay! Congrats on your decision and effort thus far. Please keep us posted-it's difficult but you are a strong woman! You can do this!

Jon said...

GOOD for you! I was sick like that a couple months ago, I also quit smoking because of it, then I felt better and went to the bar....but my goal is to quit by thanksgiving!! You can do this!!!!

Kirsten said...

Thank you all for your support. I'm really hoping to accomplish this. I quit for a year before but was roped back in. My weakness, tyler. He knows this and is hoping to quit too.

summer said...

YEAAAA!!!!!! Good Luck! Congrats!

Renatta said...

that's awesome, good luck!!!!!

Unknown said...

Keep it up - you can do it!!