Sorry for the crappy photo. Tyler took the camera to work today. Sarah (from
sister blog Envisage) told me about these reusable bags for your produce.
What a great idea. I already use reusable bags why not get rid of the
plastic bags I use for all of 2 minutes! 1 yard of mesh fabric and some
ribbon, hour and a half later BAM you have 6 reusable bags :) Thanks Sarah!!
3 comments:
I have seen those before - pretty inventive!!
this is such an awesome idea!!! i hate putting those plastic bags in my reusable bag... doesn't make sense
It doesn't make sense renatta! For how easy there were to make....I think I'm going to go buy a ton of this fabric and just make a shit load of them and hand them out to friends and family. they really should find a way to sell these WITH the reusable grocery bags! Best part.....you can wash your fruits and veggies IN the bag and even let them dry without taking them out. can you do that in a plastic bag. Sure but not as well and a hell of a lot messier LOL
Post a Comment