Sitting in the waiting for the doctor. I was cleaning my house enjoying
being back home and threw my back out!!! It took me 20 minutes to get out of
bed (it went out as I was lifting my mattress luckily because I fell face
first on my bed) to get my phone. But the doc gave me some vicodin (which
isn't helpin much) and some muscle relaxers, I'm a little wary about taking
those, because my Dad has had issues taking certain muscle relaxers!
4 comments:
How bad is your dad's reaction and Would it be worth giving one a try? A muscle relaxer might really help you out.
Turns out it is my Step-mom that has the bad reaction my dad takes them regularly, I'm planning on giving them a try tomorrow!
ughhhhh i hope the meds make it somewhat bearable
Ouch! Hang in there!
Post a Comment