Jon 12/365


Yes that is some home made mac' n cheese, and yes that is BBQ sauce in top.
For as long as I can remember I put BBQ sauce on mac' n cheese. Most people
think that's weird, what do you think??

7 comments:

Unknown said...

BBQ sauce is one step above ketchup and ketchup to me is grosser than gross, so with that being said, the mac & cheese looks awesome and the sauce - not so much!

Summer said...

gonna try it first...

Rachel said...

I have put BBQ sauce on pizza before... so to met it doesn't sound that weird. However, it was a special pizza place BBQ sauce recipe and it was supposed to go with the pizza... or the chicken... or both.

But I'm pretty sure my fiance puts ketchup on his mac and cheese so don't feel too bad about it.

Shawn said...

I've inadvertently mixed some ketchup in with mac/cheese before and it wasn't bad. So, I suppose barbecue sauce isn't entirely unreasonable.

That having been stated, I don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon.

Linda said...

I always would eat mac and cheese with ketchup! YUM!! I bet BBQ sauce would be pretty tasty!

Anonymous said...

GROSS!

Clint said...

Awesome. I'm right there with you brother.