Jennifer11

Since you will see plenty of me in the next year, please enjoy this photo of me when I was fun-sized!

I like the random facts thing, so I'm going to steal that. : )

1.  I have three kids- a 16 year old stepson, a 14 year old stepdaughter and a 7 year old son.  I have one husband of ten years.  My family is awesome.  
2.  I work for a construction company.  We do apartment rehabs, so I not only do I understand how toilets work, I'm actually kind of interested in it.
3.  My "work wife" Jennie is joining us this year.
4.  I am deeply and profoundly afraid of zombies.
5.  I love the smell of Vicks Vaporub.  I carry a Vicks Vapo Inhaler with me at all times.  I think I am addicted to it.
6.  My mother & I work at the same company... but we don't work together.
7.  I have a bog garden full of carnivorous plants.  
8.  I have been a Girl Scout for 25 years.
9.  It takes very little to make me happy.
10.  I have one deep, dark, secret, burning desire...it's-  oh gosh... look at the time...

6 comments:

Linda said...

YES!! I LOVE Vicks Vaporub, too!!! It makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to another year! Vicks makes me kinda queasy tho! ;-)

Rachel said...

Love the bio! And your use of the word fun-sized! Can't wait to see your pictures for another year!

miss selene said...

i will protect you from zombies. i dream of the zombie apocalypse. seriously.

also, VICKS VAPO RUB! yay!!!

Jennie said...

Love my 1/365? All for you!

Unknown said...

You. Are. Awesome.

Thanks for making me smile today!