This is my (rented) sun lamp. I’m testing it out. It’s supposed to combat
my yearly urge to go to bed in the fall, sleep through the winter and wake
up again in the spring. Hibernate, if you will. I don’t think it’s working,
though. I have yet to experience a “sense of lightening of the body, calm,
or increased energy.” Apparently size might matter, so I think I’ll go rent
the bigger one tomorrow- the one that looks even sillier than this one.
4 comments:
I have wanted one of these for so long. My MIL uses one and she says it really helps her out.
So, basically what you're saying is, the bigger the apparatus the happier and more energetic the girl? (Sorry, couldn't resist that one!)
@Kt: Ha Ha. Good one.
Let me know if it works! I am dying to see what works other than taking Vitamin D for Seasonal Affective Disorder!
Post a Comment