i highly doubt "there is a pair for every body" such as mine with long legs and a bit of thickness. don't think so.
They also have "the most comfortable jeans ever" - pajama jeans.Which are supposed to look the same as regular jeans but feel like pajamas....I don't buy that line either.
LIES! All lies. Unless they have a different definition of "slimming." LOL
And they probably cost something like $295. Who can afford jeans like that. I will stick with Walmart and Kohls.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i highly doubt "there is a pair for every body" such as mine with long legs and a bit of thickness. don't think so.
They also have "the most comfortable jeans ever" - pajama jeans.
Which are supposed to look the same as regular jeans but feel like pajamas....
I don't buy that line either.
LIES! All lies. Unless they have a different definition of "slimming." LOL
And they probably cost something like $295. Who can afford jeans like that. I will stick with Walmart and Kohls.
Post a Comment