This is Dan. He's a great friend of mine. The problem is that like pretty
much all of my good friends, they live far away from Cedar City. So, when I
had to go to Salt Lake for a technology conference, I was so happy to be
able to have dinner with Dan to catch up. Dan was the other science teacher
at Salt Lake Arts Academy the year that I taught there.
We had dinner at Five Guys Burgers. If you have never tried Five Guys, I
give the french fries my highest recommendation. Fresh potatoes, fried in
peanut oil, smothered with lots of fry sauce. Tasty, tasty, tasty. If you
go, a regular fry is MORE than enough...
Fry sauce? If you've never been to Utah, you may not be familiar with this
stuff - a Utah original. Mix equal parts of ketchup and mayo, and dip away.
Fantastic.
Dinner with Dan, amazing french fries, and good fry sauce? How could a night
get any better?
6 comments:
We just got a Five Guys in. I have wanted to try it. Thank you for recommending the REGULAR size!! YAY for fry sauce as well!!
You had me until you said Fry Sauce - blech!
I love Five Guys, they are awesome!!
Don't knock the fry sauce until you try it. An excellent variation is to use BBQ sauce with the mayo instead of the ketchup. Either is a winner!
mmmm i've never had five guys but am tempted!!! i've never heard of fry sauce, but that's the mixture i sometimes put on a chicken sandwich @ chik fil a!
I've never been to a Five Guys or a Chik-Fil-A. Would like to try 'em both at some point.
Sounds like a great time. I've never heard of fry sauce but that's good 'cause I don't need to eat fries anyway. :)
Post a Comment