I found myself in an interesting place today. Our office is helping a middle
school in town install a video surveillance system, and in the process I
headed about 45 feet in the air on a lift getting the connections ready for
the cameras.
The 2 gentlemen standing beneath me are about 6 feet tall each. You can also
see the 10 foot basketball hoops well beneath me. It's so spooky up there,
that you do every task in slow motion. It took me about 35 minutes to do a
10 minute job on the ground.
The great news? I am headed back there tomorrow! :(
2 comments:
Ugh. I'm sorry. I've been in a lift in a gym that high and I hated it. Although, we had 3 people and one of those giant heavy signs with a school name on it in the bucket with us, so the door wouldn't close. :-P
I am jealous.
Post a Comment