Clint 28/365


This mannequin is always outside of this thrift shop, and it is in a
different outfit almost daily. I pass by it every day at work, and it makes
me smile. On days that I'm not sure what to take a photo of, she'll be my
go-to picture.

Jean and I were trying to come up with a name, but we thought that we might
open that up for discussion to the group. Please leave your suggestions in
the comments. You don't need to decide right now - wait until you see her a
few different times if you'd like. I'm a fan of alliterations, so something
like "Maggie the mannequin" or something like that would be excellent.

What do you think?

9 comments:

Liz T. said...

Wanda, just because. :)

Clint said...

Wanda is a good one... I'll start a list.

Anonymous said...

Today she looks to me like Esmerelda the elegant. I've gotta get a wig like that-reminds me of the 80's when Jem and Punky Brewster were my fashion icons.:D

Michael said...

I learned a new word today. How about Alliteration Annie?

Unknown said...

Last night I decided she should be Maude. Or... crap. I can't remember the other one.

Unknown said...

Crap. This is your wife. Apparently my mentors have been using my computer and are still logged in.

Renatta said...

hahah, that's pretty random........

Robin in NJ said...

Hmmm...Violet? Lily? Fiona?

Unknown said...

Oooooh. I kind of like Fiona. (Jean again--pretty sure I'm still logged in as someone else)