Summer


Morning, my name is Summer
I participated in Envisage 2009 until life took a 180 and I fell apart
It was the Year of Pain
This year will be The Year of Change....I'm even more afraid.

I have 3 amazing children (19, 16, & 11) they are doing some amazing things
this year as well...

I will be 40 this year, and will retire after 20-years of Air Force
service...I'm terrified, I'm hopeful, I'm excited!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glad to have you back Summer! It sounds like this is going to be an eventful year for you :). It will be a good year. I can't wait to see how it goes!

Unknown said...

Welcome Summer! Glad to have you and are happy you are joining us!!

Robin in NJ said...

Glad you are here with us. And btw, you only look about 19 yourself. Change is always scary. Hold onto the hopeful and excited.

Anonymous said...

Welcome summer-hope its a great year and I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your pics!

jennifer said...

i think i remember you... you live in SC, right???