Hi! My name is Samantha and I am 22 years old living the coveted apartment life just outside of Portland, OR. :D I work in a small gelato shop in an outdoor mall, and though I love my job, the pros and cons run head to head with each other. I am, along with half the population my age, working to figure out that next step that we call life and careers. I spent two years as a music major, then decided to take a year off, which turned into two....which turned into what the heck do I want to with my life?? Who knows, but what I do know is that I am very happy with the direction my life is taking right now!
I am completely and utterly in love with the man of my dreams, Rich :) We will have been together for four years this April, and I look forward to spending my life loving him more. The OTHER love of my life is my dog Mollie. She came into my life at a time when I really needed a companion, and she has been nothing but loyal ever since. She is my Moo moo :) I am an outgoing girl who enjoys spending time at home just as much as time out with friends. I love the outdoors, camping and hiking. I've been a bookworm my whole life. Without music, my soul would be incomplete, and one of my greatest passions in life is for the performing arts.
This will be my FIRST year with Photographic State, and I am so looking forward to sharing my life through photos and learning about all of yours! I am no photographer, but I love pictures and grew up in a household where everything we did had to be captured in a photo :) It's going to be a great year, I can feel it!!
7 comments:
SAMMY PANTS! :D Lets just say.....you know how excited I am you are joining LOL
Welcome!!
I have to say this (sorry to everyone else) - There's finally someone my age!!!! And yet, I'm still the baby of PS. :(
@Rachel, I love that you are the baby of the group & I hope that never changes!
@Samantha, you have my daughters name, so you must be awesome! So happy to have you in the group!!
Welcome. We are on opposite ends of the spectrum age-wise so it will be interesting to see your photos.
Thanks all! :) im pretty pumped for this, not going to lie!
Thanks all! :) im pretty pumped for this, not going to lie!
Hi samantha-welcome! We have a lot in common so I'm looking forward to your pics. Please share some awesome gelato flavors!
Post a Comment