ROBIN


Ugh. I hate writing about myself as much as I hate being in front of the
camera. This is my third year as part of the Photostate team. I don't have
any unruly kids who do silly things or silly pets who do unruly things but I
do have a very cute and very sweet boyfriend, Joe. We've been together for a
little over 3 years and we spend a lot of time at his 'farm' in Northeastern
PA. I am a nature girl (being outdoors soothes, restores and excites my
soul) so for me it's a 110-acre playground. You will probably see lots of
photos from our weekends there. My favorite things to photograph (besides
Joe) are nature and wildlife related. Other random facts:

I will turn 50 this year.
I like crossword puzzles and black coffee from Wawa.
I don't have any family that lives close. My brother and sister are in
Virginia and Illinois.
I am 5'1" and sometimes have to use a spatula to retrieve my clothes from
the dryer.
I like music but can't carry a tune. I can't dance either.
I skate (quads not inlines) twice a week.
I like bugs and snakes and all sorts of creepy crawly things.
I am afraid of the dark but not afraid to talk to strangers.
I read alot.
I sometimes wish I had a cattle prod (or at least a cattle paddle) for
people who annoy me.
It's hard if not impossible to offend me but you can make me cry easily.
I hate Nancy Grace and all reality shows.
I would hate Kendra and the Kardashians if I could figure out who the hell
they are.
I have a wicked, creatively outrageous sense of humor.
I laugh alot.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I completely agree with you on the cattle prod statement. My friend, Chris, and I frequently discussed that possibility while watching all the weird people on campus be annoying (and we also came up with many other alternatives) :)

Renatta said...

LOL at the spatula statement

Kirsten said...

LOL So many LIKES about your caption!

Unknown said...

Love your bio! Welcome back for yet another year! So happy to have you!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I agree about wawa coffee, but I <3 their french vanilla creamer. Have you had their Kona blend? I'm bummed I never see it anymore :(

Robin in NJ said...

KT - The Wawa's I have been to in the past 2-3 weeks have all had the Kona blend. I agree. It is delish!