Jon


I always find it difficult to wright about myself. What to say? What do
people care about? What do I want people to know? I've been known to be more
of a private person, usually not volunteering information, rather waiting
for people to ask the questions. I want to change that, to fin a balance
between that guy that won't shut up about himself and the guy that won't
tell you anything.

I love music, anything from 60's and 70's soul music to underground/local
rap (and yes there is a huge difference between that and what you hear on
the radio). Also a huge fan of spoken word / performance poetry / slam
poetry

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the group, look forward to getting to know you in the upcoming year!

Robin in NJ said...

Welcome! Hope to hear/see more about what music you like.

Rachel said...

Welcome!!

Anonymous said...

JON! I LOVE this fucking picture! Awesome, I am SO excited to watch you this year!

Kirsten said...

Welcome aboard Jon. I can't wait to meet you through this upcoming year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon. Welcome aboard from me too. I like your tie!

Jon said...

Thanks everyone!! Should be an interesting year!!