Hello PS year three! I’m the photographer who will continue to be known as
Jean, since I think it would just confuse the hell out of people if I went
back to my real name now. I’m 33, married to an awesome guy, and mama to
two big goofy dogs. I’m surviving life in small-ish town Utah, somehow,
while working with freshmen college students. Things you need to know
about me: I am a newbie runner. This year I will run my first
half-marathon. Way excited. I plant a big ol’ garden every year and then
spend the summer stressing about it. I love spending time with Clint and my
puppies. I love to travel and am stoked about this year’s destination(s). I’m
working hard to make myself better. I’m rediscovering a love for reading. I
am a Buckeye. I won my fantasy football league this year. My family means
the world to me. I love to be outside. I like to drink good beer with good
friends... I have high hopes for this next year, and I’m happy ya’ll will
be along for the ride.
5 comments:
I love this picture of you Jean! One of my favorites. I'm super excited to get my garden finally up this year! BRAND new garden..I have only a slight clue what to plant lol. Glad to see your sticking around! :)
Hello Sunshine! I am so happy you got me hooked on this! You are an amazing woman and I am so glad that I get to share a slice of my life and learn about a slice of your life through pictures each year.
Thanks for being my friend and offering encouragement when needed. It means a lot to me!
I always look forward to your photos. They always seems so full of life.
Yay. Just yay. I <3 U and our friendship and your pics and dogs,etc etc etc. So glad you introduced me to PS as well. BIG ol hug and lots of love teleported from philly to U!
Hi!!! So excited to join you on PS again this year!! I'm so glad you shared this blog with me! :)
Post a Comment