I've decided to join my fabulous wife 'Jean' and give this grand experiment
a try. My name is Clint, and I train teachers how to use technology in their
classrooms for a living. Needless to say that I'm a bit of a techno-geek
(Geek IS the preferred term over nerd) and love to experiment with new
gadgets and cool educational things online. As far as my camera gear goes,
I'll be using a wide assortment of them this year from my Nikon DSLR, to our
various point-n-shoot cameras to my Droid camera in my phone. I'll do my
best to lend any shred of artistry I have to my daily images.
In my former life I was a middle school science teacher. I'm a natural born
skeptic and love nature and the outdoors, so science was a natural
progression for me to take. I love my wife - Jean (gotta keep that straight)
more than I can describe, in addition to our two fabulous labs. All in all
don't mind too much where we live, but I doubt that we'll be here forever.
The winters have become one of the things that I dread the most.
My job takes me all over southwestern Utah, so I'll take full advantage of
the amazing landscape that is the hallway to my over 90 'offices' - the
schools around my region. There's also an interesting mannequin that will
make an appearance or two this coming year....
Glad to be aboard. Oh, and I'm really not a crazy crab-handed person.
7 comments:
Clint I'm so happy you decided to join. I love seeing couples do photo blogs. We get to see different perspectives on other members and see the difference in your photos :). Tyler, my husband, and I are computer geeks too. We prefer geek over to nerd as well. I do have to add that the Driod camera isn't to shabby. :)
Clint! So happy to get to meet you! Heard a lot about you. ;)
yay!
Clint, I have heard so much about you and you are married to a childhood friend of mine that I am so happy I reconnected with, as she has become an amazing woman and I know that a lot of thanks goes to you for that!
Can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your job and life!!
So glad you are joining us and Jean here. Can't wait to see your photos.
Don't believe him-he really IS crazy and crab-handed! jean has a thing for crab-handed men.;-) but seriously, glad you're joining us clint! Looking forward to it!
Thanks to you all. Glad to be here
Post a Comment