ROBIN 275/365

ROBIN 275/365 by Photographic State


This book has been on my to-be-read pile for a long time. It's been out of
print forever but I was able to locate a very used, inexpensive copy on
Amazon a few years ago and just never got around to reading it. I am not a
western fan - usually. I brought it along this week since I am on vacation
and all I can say is "Wow!" I got sucked in from the first pages and I
don't want to stop reading but I am reading slowly because I don't want the
story to end. KWIM? It was just what I needed to keep me occupied while Joe
works on building the garage. And the good news is that it is being
re-released in a paperback and a Kindle edition on Dec. 4th. (I ordered
both.Yes I am a book nerd.) Go check it out on Amazon. Read the description
and I dare you not to want to read it. Technically it's listed as a young
adult novel and it is a western but only in the fact that it involves
cowboys and horses. It is so much more than that.

No comments: