Had an exciting night out with friends. Went to Cheesy's (a restaurant that serves various grilled cheeses, sides, and has a full bar) where we drew on the tables with chalk before going to see Gremlins at the Vic.
I think it is so smart of restaurants to put out paper and pens or chalk on the tables to do this! I bet the staff loves seeing that people came up with...... like this. lol
They have a contest where you draw it then upload it to Facebook or some other site, and tag the restaurant in it and you are entered to win things (drinks, sides, etc).
2 comments:
I think it is so smart of restaurants to put out paper and pens or chalk on the tables to do this! I bet the staff loves seeing that people came up with...... like this. lol
They have a contest where you draw it then upload it to Facebook or some other site, and tag the restaurant in it and you are entered to win things (drinks, sides, etc).
Post a Comment