You may see a nasty ass shower but sadly it is a great improvement. The
previous owners let the shower get completely stained and look like shit.
We haven't had the money to fix it. If you notice the very clean WHITE line
all around the edge of the tile on the bottom...... I finally ripped out
the stained black caulk and repaired it to new. Now to fix the bottom and
all the grout. I hate my shower!
I have to add that 1. my shower is 100% clean right now. I cleaned it before recaulking. 2. we painted the bottom of the shower white with this paint that swears it will hold put and not come off...... its peeling off.
2 comments:
This would creep me out. I don't think I could shower in there.
RIGHT?! I really can't stand it. We have tried everything too.... .the only thing is replacing it. :(
Post a Comment