Shameless plug here. Since Tyler was laid off I have really had to up my
Pampered Chef business. Before I was only doing a show every other month or
so. Now I have a couple bookings this month which is awesome. Just need to
get guest to buy from my hosts. The one thing I really like about being a
Pampered Chef consultant is I get to play with and use the brand new
products that come out. Sadly I don't get to keep them but these items are
on the top of my list to get!
If you are interested in taking a peak at my catalog head to
www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/category_details.tpc?code=O...
If
you place an order just put in my name (Kirsten Creek) as host. PS member,
Jon's Mrs, is currently doing a show. If you are interested in purchasing
anything I will make sure the orders go on her show.
No comments:
Post a Comment