It's the best spot on the street because it's one of the easiest to get in and out of too :)
It's the little things dome days...
never underestimate a good parking space.
I've had family & friends who lived in urban areas like this. I know the value of finding a choice spot. And in the winter....yuck! I have to say one thing I love about living in a rural area is that you never have to worry about this.Side note: why is a speed hump/bump needed in a residential section?
There are speed bumps in many if the neighboring streets actually. I do believe it is because there is a school on my street.
Nice. Small victories are the best. I think they just help the day seem better.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's the best spot on the street because it's one of the easiest to get in and out of too :)
It's the little things dome days...
never underestimate a good parking space.
I've had family & friends who lived in urban areas like this. I know the value of finding a choice spot. And in the winter....yuck!
I have to say one thing I love about living in a rural area is that you never have to worry about this.
Side note: why is a speed hump/bump needed in a residential section?
There are speed bumps in many if the neighboring streets actually. I do believe it is because there is a school on my street.
Nice. Small victories are the best. I think they just help the day seem better.
Post a Comment