Enzie 207/365

Enzie 207/365 CORRECTION by Photographic State

This is the driveway of a house we are considering. That the house is nicely tucked away behind lots of greenery and out of sight from the road is a big big bonus for us. I say this because we currently live near a highway and consequently see or experience interesting events. There's the random Jehovah witness knocking on the door, an occasional transient hitchhiking down the road, sometimes a vehicle breakdown, and just today a gaunt young man knocked on our door asking if he could clean our gutters for money so he could feed his children. Yep, I'm ready to move somewhere more secluded and private.

BTW I wouldn't be surprised if his tale of woe was not entirely true, but my husband was very generous and helped him out.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

oh i would LOVE to live somewhere private!

Eddie said...

I like the looks of this place but I can see it not being nice with snow or a lot of rain.

Renatta said...

nice. i'm about done with living in a neighborhood as well, though the only thing we really see is jehovah's witnesses

Robin in NJ said...

Privacy is nice but the scaredy-cat in me sees this as a chance for a serial killer to sneak up on me without anyone seeing.

Jean said...

Oh God. Robin, I hadn't thought about that, but I'd totally feel the same way if I were there.