After about 15 or so years of faithful use, my old grill has had it. I
purchased a new one on Saturday, and I was able to pick it up today. Home
Depot ended up throwing in new grill tools, a wire brush/grill cleaner, AND
a new propane bottle.
I made a little bit of a stink about it not being ready to pick up when
they promised, and called the guy out when he said that he just got back
from a few days off and is "Trying to deal with all of these problems." I
reminded him that I was a customer, and not a problem, and all of a sudden
his attitude and my treatment changed dramatically. This earned me the
tools and brush.
I won't explain why I got the tank (too long of a story), but when I was
loading up and asked the guy if there was anything else, he replied "What
else do you want???" I was only asking if he needed me to sign anything,
but I guess he thought I wanted him to throw in a new lawn mower or
something else as well. :)
By the way, I LOVE it!
3 comments:
Enjoy! I have heard horror stories about both Home Depot and Lowes.
glad you got him set straight with the "customer" remark... customer service is lacking every where these days
OMG go you! Well done! That's a fine-looking grill.
Post a Comment