Really interesting. I had a student worker once who had piercings in spots like that and said that he did skin-pulling (think that's what he called it?)
For this shot, Doug was suspended for a total of about 20 minutes.. 10 by hisself, and 10 hoisting his gf Taylor. That was double the weight on his skin! I will post a pic of the two of them suspended on his one line.
4 comments:
It reminds me of something out of like Saw or House of Wax or something along those lines... Creepy but fascinating.
Interesting! How long does is he suspended? Is it only briefly or for extended periods of time?
Really interesting. I had a student worker once who had piercings in spots like that and said that he did skin-pulling (think that's what he called it?)
For this shot, Doug was suspended for a total of about 20 minutes.. 10 by hisself, and 10 hoisting his gf Taylor. That was double the weight on his skin! I will post a pic of the two of them suspended on his one line.
Post a Comment