This photo has double meaning for me today - We went to a local animal park
to keep me busy until the board meeting tonight to determine whether or not
I have a job...I saw this smiley llama guy and it made me think of some of
the members here ;-) so I snapped a picture of him...and I am glad I got
him smiling because this is what I looked like AFTER the board meeting when
they accepted our proposal! I start back to work tomorrow!! I am just in
awe of how my colleagues put their jobs and paychecks on the line in order
to bring me back. It is amazing.
4 comments:
YAY for still having a job!! :D Jean will love this!
Haha she immediately came to mind when I saw this guy lol
That's great news and a great llama.
I'm smiling just like the llama right now. :D Great news about the job!!
Post a Comment