Saw this at Wal-Mart this weekend. Now volume 42?!?!? I remember Now Volume 1! I know I'm not old but this makes me feel it. It's actually kind of impressive that they still are around with in the digital era.
NOW that's what I call music is a compelation album of current pop hits. so the same 10 songs you hear on the radio over and over and over and over you can listen to on a CD!
4 comments:
Is this a band?
I'm surprised they are still around, too.
Thank you!!! I was just thinking the same thing the other day as I was walking out of my own Walmart.
NOW that's what I call music is a compelation album of current pop hits. so the same 10 songs you hear on the radio over and over and over and over you can listen to on a CD!
Post a Comment