In case you don't know there's this funny meme that is probably old news but if you good "oh hai" you'll get some laughs. I did this to my co-workers desk it says "ohi I iz pen" spelled out with pens! This just made my day!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Creative! It's good you can make work as much fun as possible. It makes the day go by more quickly and makes work suck a little less.
5 comments:
Creative! It's good you can make work as much fun as possible. It makes the day go by more quickly and makes work suck a little less.
Lol!
OH we just had a big meeting at work about how we are having too much fun. :( it's a sad day, but my pen mischief is not hurting anyone!
No such thing as too much fun at work. You just have to know when to hide it from the boss.
haha I love this :)
Post a Comment