This is my sad cookie face. All week Lauren and I have been talking about
these amazing cookies that we get on campus and how we were going to go get
them when I was finally done teaching for the semester (and her work was
all turned in, etc.) When we got there, not a cookie to be found. We were
SO disappointed. It was like all of our plans for the week had come
crashing down. Neither of us knew what to say, could get anything done...
I was disappointed about a cookie to an inappropriate level. However, we
still ended up getting cookies from a cookie cake for a graduating staff
member--it was like it was meant to be. Little did I know that I'd be
making this face again at the doctor this afternoon. Ugh.
1 comment:
Great shot. Sorry about the cookies and the doctor. Hope things got better.
Post a Comment