Cheat today. Too much going on at work, then too long of a nap after work,
to remember to take one. Instead, this is a photo I keep on my bulletin
board at work. This is my mom and one of her older brothers, my Uncle
Eugene. Because my mom's family lives so far away from where I grew up, I
never really got to know him--until the last however many years since I was
old enough to drink beer and understand his jokes. He's a hard-talking,
country-looking guy who kind of talks out of the corner of his mouth, but
he has an amazing sense of humor and a heart of gold. SO much fun to spend
time with. I feel lucky to have gotten to know that, and him, as I've
gotten older. So this photo of them makes me smile. :)
2 comments:
It's good to have people like him in your family. You should fill your whole bulletin board with happy pictures. :-)
Nice pic and nice caption.
Post a Comment