Eddie has carried around the movie stub from our first official date in his wallet since it happened. For the longest time I couldn't find mine. This morning, I found my wallet that I was using around the time of our first date (I was looking for change to buy coffee with) and I found my ticket stub :)
2 comments:
What a great feeling to finally find something for which you've searched a long time.
I think carrying the stub around in a wallet is the modern-day version of William Wallace (Braveheart) keeping the flower his wife gave him when they were children. Very sweet!
I was just shocked when I found it for two reasons: (1) I had stopped looking for it like a year ago (shows how often I use THAT wallet) AND (2) It only cost $8 to go to the movies then!
Post a Comment