This is kind of a gross picture of me because my chin and neck are all broken out. But this was one of the best parts of my day--the hammock is out, and I spent some time laying in it enjoying the sun. Oooooooh. SO close to summer!
What do you wash your face with? I had the same problem. SororRavn from Envisage suggested I try washing my face with honey. OH MY FREAKING GOD! Its amazing. I was my face with baking soda (gently exfoliating the skin and cleaning it) Pat dry and then put about 1 TBSP of honey on your face for about 5 minutes. (I actually do this in the shower. Steam opens my pores and first thing I do is wash my face and put honey on. Last thing I do is wash the honey off.) My acne cleared up in a week. My face is softer and I can see my skin is healthier. All because of the honey. Best of all you don't need to add lotion afterwards. Try it. You will notice a difference after the first time. :)
3 comments:
What do you wash your face with? I had the same problem. SororRavn from Envisage suggested I try washing my face with honey. OH MY FREAKING GOD! Its amazing. I was my face with baking soda (gently exfoliating the skin and cleaning it) Pat dry and then put about 1 TBSP of honey on your face for about 5 minutes. (I actually do this in the shower. Steam opens my pores and first thing I do is wash my face and put honey on. Last thing I do is wash the honey off.) My acne cleared up in a week. My face is softer and I can see my skin is healthier. All because of the honey. Best of all you don't need to add lotion afterwards. Try it. You will notice a difference after the first time. :)
Oh and YAY FOR SUMMER COMING!!
kirsten- thanks!!!
i'm going to try this and see what happens. :D
I'm also going to try. Thanks!
Post a Comment