Jean 44/365



Haven't felt well the past couple of days, so I decided to work from home
today--this was my work station for the afternoon. Please take note of the
new mini sock monkey sitting with me. Lauren's mom sent him to us as part
of her Easter basket. :D She has named him Jake. The BAD news about all
of this is that I worked here until 9 p.m. tonight. I was so stressed out
by everything that, when I was finally done for the night, I closed the
computer and sat at the table and sobbed. For awhile. Got a ton done
today, but the stress I'm dealing with right now is really taking its toll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the stress passes soon for you! Better days are coming.

froeo21 said...

I feel that way a lot of times, too. I will just sit here and cry and my husband doesn't always understand. I just try to think that I'm lucky to have a job, that I have a great hubby and puppy, and that eventually it will be summer break lol I hope you feel better soon!!

Robin in NJ said...

Please take some time to take care of yourself. Trust me. The work will wait for you.