Jean 39/365



Couldn't decide on one photo today. So, here you have some of our Easter.
First, me with my awesome basket. :) Second, my mom with the batch of
dolky that she made. It's a kind of Czech/Slovak bread that my Nana always
made for Easter (and other holidays, sometimes). It was like having a
piece of her there with us, which was awesome. And tasty, too. Then,
finally, my dad. He has a volunteer position at the Phoenix airport as a
"navigator." The Navigators help give directions, help, etc., to
travelers. He LOVES it. This is the jacket he wears (I asked him to
model)... Works well for him, I think. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a great holiday with good food!

Robin in NJ said...

I agree. Sounds like a great day. Love the photos.

Unknown said...

I so love seeing your parents, takes me back!