Eddie 59/365


Today Rachel and I went to a WWE Meet and Great in Chicago at Navy Pier to
meet two WWE Superstars. Often my friends give me hell and like call me
Sheamus (a WWE Superstar and current World Heavyweight Champion) because
the both of us are somewhat pale and have red hair. Today I was lucky
enough to not just meet and talk with him for a while but I also walked
away with the World Heavyweight Championship Title!

Most people really would not understand how excited I was for just one of
these things to happen but both?! I'm lucky enough to have a girl that
understands my feelings completely.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

:) Awwww shucks.

An update on the Title though... he's still super happy about it, and it's sitting on the floor in the living room in front of the tv because I won't let him mount it on the wall above the tv.

Anonymous said...

Good for you!