Eddie 41/365



I've said it before, work has been crazy busy and according to Rachel says:
"you're throwing your candle in the fire and watching it melt quicker than
a snowball in hell"

Today I took the time to leave the office and go out to lunch with my
mentor. My mentor who also works in my school has a similar job as me so he
has been very supportive and helpful in my new position. He even helped me
get the job as well! Today's lunch meeting was fantastic because not only
did I have someone to talk to about everything but I was able to get away
from the office. This little break from the normal day was fantastic and
really helped me relax.

The food was meant to be a blackened burger with sweet potato friends but
they forgot to blackened my food :-( the beverages certainly helped though

1 comment:

Robin in NJ said...

Work gets all-consuming sometimes if you let it. Don't. Always take time to play.