Niky


Hi there everyone! Nicole here, but I will go by Niky on this blog :)
Nice to jump on-board and meet all of you! I am pumped to share and visit
 this years photographic life journeys! I love the art of photography,
and am wading into the photographic market of Calgary this year. I love
 textile crafting and knitting very much, also painting, dancing, and
reading. I also plan to sell some of my creations on Etsy this year. **I
speak English and French as does my partner.** The great outdoors inspire
 me greatly, I love camping and I have 3 green thumbs I enjoy utilizing. I
 have 3 cats, whom I bet will be major features in my photo-blogging. I
like to hula hoop and spin fire poi in the warm summer months and I enjoy
 growing a garden each year.. well.. as best as I can in Calgary, Alberta,
 Canada (Zone 3.. ugh) I am having my first child soon, supposedly on
St.Patrick's Day, or perhaps my partner's Birthday of March 19th, so right
 now we're getting ready for the last few weeks in our countdown to
 parenthood :) We have no clue the sex of our baby, so the surprise is
 always fun! *I am also curious to see who at his work will win the baby
 pool* I turn into the **Decade Trois this year ***
I wish you all well! Let us enjoy this Year of the Water Dragon! Au Revoire!*

3 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

Welcome! That's exciting about the baby. Congratulations. Can't wait for you to share your photos.

Jean said...

Welcome Niky! Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

miss selene said...

/wave