Jean 365/365



These, for those who don't recognize them, are ear plugs. I've been
wearing them pretty much nightly since college when I first began sharing a
room with someone, and then later a bed. However. Clint's new breathing
machine makes him veeeeery quiet now, and my newest earring will NOT
heal--and I think wearing these every night is part of the problem. So
last night I didn't wear them, probably for the first time in YEARS since
sharing a bed with the sweet hubby. And I slept! Not great, but waking up
was for reasons other than noise in the room! This might not seem all that
exciting... so you'll just have to trust me that it really, really is :)

1 comment:

Liz T. said...

I was going to ask you how that piercing was healing. Sounds like a hard one. I know those earplugs well. So nice you don't have to wear them!