Jean 348/365



Once a month for the last several months, we've had folks coming in to
clean our house. I love having them come in. Still feel a little awkward
sitting around while they're working, but I'm getting over it. It's
awesome. The only thing that kind of drives me crazy is that I never know
what the bathroom counter will look like when he's done. Oh, it's clean,
that's for sure. But there isn't a damn thing in this photo that is in the
same spot as I left it this morning. I haven't decided yet how much it
annoys me... Enough to say something? Probably not.

6 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

Well as long as it's all out in the open where you can find then I would probably just let it go.

Rachel said...

I need someone to come clean my parents house... not even once a month. I'd be happy with just once.

Liz T. said...

I clear the counters as much as I can the night before, then haul the stuff back out as I need it. It feels better to me than having everything moved around. There's no way I would expect them to remember where each little thing went! They're going for speed, you know.

Liz T. said...

Or even chucking it in baskets...

Unknown said...

I like the baskets idea!!!

Renatta said...

hahah that would bother me, too