Jon 326/366



I've been stressing myself out lately. I have never been good at sticking with goals or completely things I start. I have notebooks upon notebooks of incomplete poems/songs. This is another example, this is me smoking at work!
I made it through one week without smoking a single cigarette at work then I smoked once the next week, twice the week after that. Ive come to the conclusion that it is more important to focus on school then to stress out about other goals. If I am successful at one thing this year I want it, no I NEED it to be school, so that is where my focus will be.

1 comment:

Liz T. said...

Thumbs up! Sometimes you gotta give yourself some grace, or cut yourself some slack, however you like to frame it. If you only have enough mental energy to spend on one thing, spend it on the most important one! The rest will come later.