I remain consistently baffled by the udder ignorance of people. One should not be expected to provide justification for the color of the headphones or anything else that a person chooses to wear. It just so happens that I forgot my head phones at home and my cube neighbor was gracious enough to let me borrow hers.
I don't understand why me wearing pink headphones would cause three people on three separate occasions to say something smart about. I am comfortable with myself and my sexuality and if you take issue with something as asinine as me wearing some pink fucking headphones you should be ashamed with yourself. Reserve your judgements for when you look in the mirror.
I am who I am, and am proud of that person, don't you for a fucking second forget that!
3 comments:
Good for you for not letting a little pink scare you.
I agree. I hate when people judge or question like that... when first of all it's none of their damn business, and second... who the hell cares what color your headphones are???? Ugh. People and their ideas make my head and soul hurt sometimes.
Thanks for the support folks!
Post a Comment